Praying, not complaining!
- Be thankful for their faith and changed life’s (Colossians 1:3)
- Ask God to give them spiritual wisdom and understanding. (Colossians 1:9)
- Ask God to help them to know his will. (Colossians 1:9)
- Ask God to help them to live to honor and please him (Colossians 1:10)
- Ask God to give them knowledge of himself (Colossians:10
- Ask God to give them strength for endurance and patience.( Colossians 1:11)
- Ask God to fill them with Joy and thankfulness ( Colossians 1:11-12)
How many people in your life could be touched if you prayed in this way?